It is required to keep accurate books of account in accordance with the Commercial Company Law regulations in the U.A.E. If your business may not have kept the proper books of accounts and reports in the year the business transaction took place, it would be best to have your accounting backlogs compiled.
- Our experts will clear and close the backlog accounts on a yearly basis.
- Our experts will update the below accounting reports in compliance with the UAE Tax Law on yearly basis. The reports generated from updating backlogs are mandatory for survival & growth of any business organization in UAE.
- Receivable aging report
- Payable aging report
- Bank reconciliation statement
- General ledger
- Fixed Assets Register
- Salary Schedule
- Balance sheet (statement of financial position)
- Profit and loss account (statement of complete income.
Let’s discuss about your requirement on a quick call.
Let Our Team Help You With The Accounting & Auditing